Darlenes Virtual Services helps attorneys with bankruptcy, divorce, child support, child custody, legitimation, Wills, Power of Attorney, Estate Administration and formation of new corporations. Primarily, our work is in association with several Georgia attorneys, but we are always looking to assist new attorneys.
We also prepare Federal and State Income tax returns for around 100 established clients from January through April of each year. In preparation for tax season each year, we assist small business clients with their accounting, bookkeeping, payroll & tax reports, W-2 & 1099 Form preparation and mailing.
- Means Testing – working with attorneys, assist in determining qualifications for Chapter 7 and differences in 3 year and 5 year plans for Chapter 13
- Client Intake – Assist attorneys in initial interviews and getting necessary information for document preparation
- Follow-up – Inform attorneys of work progress and deliver finished documents to attorneys for review with clients
- Research – Home & Vehicle Values, credit reports (with client permission), statutes & case law
- Petition Drafting, Motions, Responses to Motions, Other Adversary Proceedings
- Certificates of Service
- Scheduling of court hearings on Judge’s online calendar system
- ECF Filing
- Best Case Bankruptcy Software expert
Accounting and Bookkeeping
for small businesses and small corporations, using information from bank statements entered into Quick Books Online Edition. Profit & Loss, Trial Balance and Balance Sheets are then prepared to get ready for tax preparation and government reporting forms.
- IRS Federal W-2, 1099, 940, 941, 944 Forms prepared, filed and copies mailed to employees
- Georgia G-7, G-1003 prepared and filed
- Georgia Department of Labor DOL-4N Forms prepared and filed
- Federal Individual Income Taxes prepared & filed- 1040 and all related Schedules
- State Individual Income Taxes
- Corporate and Small Business Tax Returns prepared and filed
You can reach us toll free at 866-760-2529 or by cell phone at 770-714-0392.
Our fax number helps attorneys send information to us: 866-610-4549.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
You can also contact us at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Darlene Minter, Darlenes Virtual Services, P.O. Box 1223, Snellville, GA 30078-1223
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.